Thank you very much for your support, 100% of your donation will go direct to help the people of the delta – all expenses are covered by the founders’ donations.
- £5 will buy notebooks and pencils for a child for one year’s schooling
- £10 will buy a new blackboard
- £20 will pay the salary of a teacher for one month
- £70 will fund a bright child for one month, to leave his or her village to attend higher education as a boarder in the towns
- £500 will fund a year’s classroom training and clinics for a Community Health Volunteer
- £10,000 will build and equip an excellent Community School, and fund the teaching staff for three years
By Cheque or Bank Transfer,
You can send a cheque in any major currency payable to ‘Helping The Burmese Delta’, to HTBD, 7 Harvard Road, London W4 4EA, (UK).
You can make a bank transfer to CAF Bank, Sort Code 40-52-40, A/c number 00016850, A/c name Helping The Burmese Delta. If you wish to make a bank transfer from outside the UK, please contact us for the SWIFT/IBAN codes.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please don’t forget Gift Aid – advice on this below.
By Debit/Credit card or Paypal
Donate securely via the CAF website. To make a one-off donation, click here:
Donate regularly by direct debit
To donate regularly by direct debit, click here:
If you prefer to use a printed Direct Debit form, you can click to download ours here:
Direct Debit with Gift Aid (35)
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can reclaim Gift Aid on your donation which increases its value by 25%. The easiest way to register is by email. You simply download the file below:
HTBD Gift Aid Email Text 2013 (44)
complete your details (name and address), paste the result into an email, and send it to us at email@example.com.
If you prefer to use a printed form and post, please click here to download our Gift Aid form
Gift Aid Declaration 2013 (28)
complete it, and send it to HTBD, 7 Harvard Road, London W4 4EA.